Welcome

You can use the "Post Archive" links in the next column to easily navigate to all of the posts. If you want to watch videos, use the links in the third column under "Site Navigation." We love you!

Run Fer Yer Life

Okay, the kids are getting cuter and funnier by the day. They are running now... and I think it is ever so amusing. Walking is adorable but I have to say that running is just delightful! It is just a really fast walk with your head one inch faster than the rest of you! So here is a little video and you can judge for yourselves! Excuse the crazy mother in the background. I haven't figured out how to talk to the children without sounding like an alien. I am blaming my mother for that one!

Here is a video so you can see for yourselves. Don't forget to turn down Enya at the bottom of the page before you watch. If you prefer, you can watch through the video 2008 link in the third column (where there is no background music to worry about)!

No comments: