I know, I must be one of the luckiest friends in the world. I get two visits from friends in the same month! Julie came into town. She was here on business but most importantly, she was here on a friendship quest. It was only for a quick weekend but WELL worth the time for us both. We just sat around the house most of the time and ate and chat and hung out by the pool... perfect! But you know Julie, she has that adventurous spirit about her... so she wanted to go and see if she could find an alligator and decided to kayak down Turkey Creek. It was a lot of fun and very peaceful. We were able to see lots of turtles. We saw some fish too. We had P&J sandwiches for our lunch and enjoyed every mouthful. Julie knows how to relax! As you can see I spoil ya if ya come to Florida! P&J are the best. Anyway, here is a slide show of playtime.
I guess for those of you who have been checking out past videos and blogs, you have seen a lot of Turkey Creek. It is just very cool and so close to the house. There are some videos of Julie kayaking if you want to check them out. Click on the link in the third column and it will take you to them. So now that Julie has been, everyone has to come.
When Michelle was here visiting me, we were talking about Julie. We were wishing that Julie was a fly on the wall as we were talking about her. Julie has a way of letting you be just as you are. She accepts you with all of your faults and good points all tangled up together. She keeps in touch with EVERYONE. She spends so much energy on her family, who she loves dearly. Anyway, for all of you that know Julie... you know what a fun person she is and how much you value her. Next time Julie is coming with Todd. We can't wait for them to come back! Hurry up.
Welcome
You can use the "Post Archive" links in the next column to easily navigate to all of the posts. If you want to watch videos, use the links in the third column under "Site Navigation." We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I just love Julie Will. Always have and always will. Michelle, did you get my message about us coming to see you? I never heard back from you so please let me know. I would love to see you guys and let the kids spend some time together!! Call me please!! love, kimmy
Post a Comment