Welcome

You can use the "Post Archive" links in the next column to easily navigate to all of the posts. If you want to watch videos, use the links in the third column under "Site Navigation." We love you!

Michelle Everill-Flinder's Visit in May

Guess who came to town... Michelle! Oh to have girlie friend time... soooo nice. So what did we do? Well we ate and drank and relaxed at the pool! Pure gluttony really... quite nice even if I do say so myself. The kids got on so well with Michelle. I guess being with the twins did NOT put her off having babies of her own! We really enjoyed floating in the pool in the sunny afternoons when the kids were napping. I really relaxed while Michelle was here, which was really nice. We also went to Turkey Creek with the twins and we went kayaking in the mangroves in Sebastian State Park. What fun! Check out our videos (see video 2008 link in third column). I haven't made any new friends yet here (poor me) so having Michelle here was a special treat. Michelle has a way of helping you throw your cares out the window! She is always so refreshing to have around and a dear friend and confidant. Thanks for coming! Love ya.

1 comment:

gravesfamilyspot said...

so much fun to see Michelle!! And those babies are absolutely gorgous!! I can't believe how much they have grown... I love the one with Sawyer in the tub with the mustache and beard!! Classic

love, Kimmy