Welcome

You can use the "Post Archive" links in the next column to easily navigate to all of the posts. If you want to watch videos, use the links in the third column under "Site Navigation." We love you!

The Babies' First Birthday

So it arrived! The one year point. All year I have been savoring every moment knowing that despite it all, they will grow up! I can hardly believe that it has been one year. And what a busy year it has been. The kids are walking and talking. Check out their first steps on the video 2008 link in the third column. The kids got their birthday cake hand delivered and baked from their very own grandma Graves when she visited (see post below). We took some nice video of the kids opening their presents once dad came home from work. But alas the video is lost! Not sure where it went to. Video heaven I guess. We did get some video of them with their new phones when I was on the phone to my mum. Anyway, their birthday went great. They got lots of presents and cards from everyone... across the globe there were celebrations for the wee Graves twins. Our babes are most precious and we hope that you have enjoyed them half as much as we have. The next year will be just as great!

No comments: