Welcome

You can use the "Post Archive" links in the next column to easily navigate to all of the posts. If you want to watch videos, use the links in the third column under "Site Navigation." We love you!

Hubby Tag

1. What is his name? Scott Andrew Graves (Drew)

2. Who eats more? Drew. Although I always give him the same as me, he goes back for more to fill his man belly.

3. Who said "I love you" first? I am bad because I don't remember.

4. Who is taller? Drew.

5. Who is smarter? That depends. But I would have to say Drew.

6. Who is more sensitive? I am... silly!

7. Who does the laundry? I do the laundry. Sometimes if I am too slow, Drew will. Oftentimes he will put his folded laundry away.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Drew and the left side sometimes too.

9. Who pays the bills? Drew makes the money to pay the bills AND writes the checks.

10. Who cooks more? I cook. Drew burns himself and is a disaster in the kitchen. Well, that is the story he is sticking to.

11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast or anything on the grill.

12. Who is more stubborn? Hmmm. Me.

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We both do a good job of admitting when we are wrong.

14. Who has more siblings? I have four sisters and three brothers and Drew has two brothers and one sister.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? That depends. But I would have to say Drew.

16. What do you like to do together? Best really to ask what we don't like to do together. We go places a lot. But my favorite thing to do it just to drive to wherever we are going. It is one of the few times that I really have Drew all to myself.

17. Who eats more sweets? Drew. Although he has cut back a lot.

18. Guilty pleasures? Whose? Mine or his?

19. How did you meet? Drew was in Scotland traveling and he came to my ward. It's a long story!

20. Who asked out who first? That would have to be me. I think I asked him twice to dinner at my mum's and he declined both times then called me later to ask if the invitation was still open.

21. Who kissed who first? Drew. He tried to kiss me on some steps in my house and I ran off. I guess that does not count then. Okay... still Drew. On a bridge over an ice-topped river, behind a castle. VERY romantic!

22. Who proposed? Drew did. In an old viking smuggler's cave with a waterfall cascading through the roof. REALLY.

23. His best features? He is diligent, faithful, honest... oh... he has a great butt!

24. What is his greatest quality? Steadfastness.

I tag Kim Austin and Jan Wallin.

2 comments:

The Less Extreme Couponer said...

Hey! is Jan Wallin any relation to Christian Wallin? Christian married my sis-in-law Cora. They met out in utah but live in jersey now. let me know. Sure do miss you guys! xoxo

Michelle said...

Not sure. I will have to ask her. I am trying hard to catch up on all my emails etc.