Mum and I flew up to Cleveland, Ohio for Thanksgiving. James met us there from Salt Lake. We had an awesome dinner and much to e grateful for. It was so nice to hang out. We went for two weeks. So we had some real quality time together. Jacqueline also had a big party while we were there. We also went out dancing. Mum had a great time checking out all the lights and decorations in the neighborhood. The kids had a riot climbing all her stairs! They also had a great time in the snow. Dahlia ran around while Sawyer studiously examined this white stuff. It was cute. They loved it, even though it made their hands all cold.
Welcome
You can use the "Post Archive" links in the next column to easily navigate to all of the posts. If you want to watch videos, use the links in the third column under "Site Navigation." We love you!







1 comment:
I had so much fun with you and mum... I miss my James and Daniel
Post a Comment