Welcome
You can use the "Post Archive" links in the next column to easily navigate to all of the posts. If you want to watch videos, use the links in the third column under "Site Navigation." We love you!
SLIDESHOW-Forth of July
We had a great day. We went to Bob's house for a birthday celebration. Bob is Drew's friend. Bob was 40... soooo old... I'm next! We ate and enjoyed the good company. The kids were so good. Happy Independence Day everyone. I guess Drew really likes independence day as he has to celebrate twice as much to exert his true independence from those dirty, rotten English scoundrels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I love these pictures! Especially the one w/ you holding the two of them in the pool! They are both SO happy! And their little patriotic bathing suits are SOOOOO cute! Makes me want twins! :)
What an awesome family! I love looking at all of your pictures! What did we ever do without digital cameras? Hope you are not melting yet! Holy cow 90%humidity!!! At least here in Nevada it is a "dry heat."
Keri
Post a Comment